Saturday, October 10, 2009

San Francisco Adventure

My little Lydia got her first taste of traveling a few weeks ago as she and I boarded a plane headed to SF to visit Mandy & her fiance Liam. She was a model traveler (of course!) making Mommy very happy and very relieved! I was headed out there on business of sorts...hired to take engagement portraits for a gorgeous couple. ;) They were nice enough to cover all my room & board while there too... :) What a treat!! Mandy & Liam were amazing hosts (what great meals we had!) and great fun to hang out with. We didn't do much "touristy" stuff...been there 3 tumes now and I'm more interested in being like a local now! It was a fantastic trip as always and once again no fog- I think they're crazy for saying it's always so foggy, I've hardly seen any on my visits!

On our first night. Lydia was cuddled non-stop by her loving Aunt and "Uncle"- so lucky!
Photobucket

Us overlooking GG Bridge on our whirlwind day of portraits!
Photobucket

Enjoying a spectacular sunset at Ocean Beach
Photobucket

Photobucket

Chilling w/ Liam at the Thai restaurant where we dined Saturday night
Photobucket

A brisk walk across the bridge was the one tourist thing I did want to do... we walked halfway before deciding to head to lunch and relax w/ a few beers! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We spent almost all Sunday afternoon chillaxin' at Park Chalet- a very cool restaurant w/ a live band playing on the back lawn- total relaxation (and excellent micro-brews!)
Lydia was SO happy to be enjoying a lazy Sunday,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tuesday I was so happy to go wedding dress shopping with Mandy- major success!!!! I'm so excited (and very touched) that she's asked me to be her Matron of Honor for her wedding! I'll take my duties seriously and try and help as best I can. ;)
What a great trip! Thanks so much guys for taking such great care of me and Lydia!!!

0 comments: