Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting in the mood

Yay! It's officially Christmas time! I'm such a fan of the holiday season- I'll be in the Christmas mood 24/7 for the next month- just love it!
This year I had a little elf who enjoyed helping me decorate the house. It's so fun to have her take part in the fun this year! We set up the house decorations tonight, tomorrow we'll do the tree!

She liked putting Baby Jesus in his "house"- here she's helping one of the wise men find his place. :)




Trees! She really liked helping set out my Christmas village and trees









The dancing snowmen from Hallmark were a hit last year too- she loved dancing to their music this year! I have a feeling I'll be hearing this song a lot!






Hat! She loves a hat of any type... the santa hat is no exception!



And she is totally loving the "big star" in the window now- such a precious moment!

0 comments: